Vision and Mission
At St Anthony's Catholic School we provide a high quality Catholic Education in faith, essential knowledge and skills. We strive to promote excellence and the formation of the whole person in order to prepare students as life-long learners and foster a successful journey through life.
St Anthony's Catholic School is steadfastly linked to Franciscan spirituality, which is 'To walk in the Footsteps of Christ'. Drawing on the tradition of Saints Francis, Anthony and Clare, and in the partnership with the West Tamar Catholic Parish, the school community:
- Promotes a welcoming, supportive Catholic community of faith that gives a real sense of belonging to all.
- Is committed to the living out of Gospel values: peace, compassion, respect, acceptance, forgiveness.
- Nurtures the Catholic faith through liturgy, prayer, Religious Education and our Pastoral Care.
- Develops each child spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally.
- Builds supportive relationships between parents, students and staff.
- Provides a well-resourced, safe learning environment in modern first class facilities.
- Fosters a positive, friendly and encouraging learning environment where children experience success, build confidence and develop a love of learning.
- Maintains professional, dedicated, hardworking staff.
- Offers an inclusive, well balanced, challenging and engaging teaching/learning curriculum.