St Anthony’s School Board
St Anthony’s School invites members from the school and local communities to become active participants in the school in a variety of ways. The School Board is one way in which members of the community can get involved in their school’s planning and accountability.
Primarily, the Board is the financial and property managers of the school. Working in conjunction with the Principal, the following areas of school development and involvement include:
- Pastoral Care Enrolment Publicity and Promotion
- Building and Grounds Insurance Capital and Maintenance Plans
- School Fees and Levies Annual Budgets
The school Principal is solely responsible for the educational program and the day to day function of the school, however, the Board may be called upon to give advice and support involving curriculum and extra curriculum activities. The Board also becomes a vital communication link between the parent community and the school.
- Parish Priest
- School Principal
- 8 Ordinary members
- Every third Thursday of the month from 7pm at the school.
Term of initial appointment
- Three years.
- The Annual Board membership is ratified each April meeting at the Annual General Meeting.
- Chairperson Jane Douglas
- Deputy Chairperson Ros Kingston
- Secretary Danielle Morse
- Treasurer Mrs Ros Kingston
- Ordinary members
- Fr Martin Aye Ngwe (Parish Priest)
- Mrs Anita Cunningham (Principal)
- Jane Douglas
- Ros Kingston
- Danielle Morse
- Megan Sivills
- Sarah Campbell
- Natalie Brown
- Robert Anderson
- Andrew Vinson