At St. Anthony’s, we are happy to belong to the school community and we show this by wearing our correct school uniform, neatly and with pride.
We believe the purposes for wearing a school uniform include:
- To identify with and develop a sense of belonging within our school community,
- To demonstrate pride in, and responsibility for, our self, school and public images,
- To promote the culture of our school,
- To ensure equality between students,
- To provide cost effective, appropriate, safe and practical clothing,
- To be recognised, publicly, as part of St Anthony’s School,
- To develop commitment, responsibility and self-respect.
St Anthony’s Clothing Pool – Open Tuesdays 8.30am – 9.15am and 2.30pm - 3.10pm
The Clothing Pool is located in the foyer of the Assisi Arts Centre. Pre-ordering through the school office is also available. We encourage all parents to purchase from the St Anthony’s Clothing Store so children are correctly dressed for school and revenue is returned to support your child’s school.
Please Note: Items stocked by the school clothing pool are the correct style. Please ensure that items purchased elsewhere conform to this uniform policy.
Parents are asked to clearly and permanently label all clothing.
St Anthony's School Uniform Policy
Download our Uniform Price List as PDF: